Here is a list of some other resources that may be useful to National Guard, Reserve, and Wounded Warrior families.
- Kiplinger’s 2012 Financial Field Manual: The Personal Financial Guide for Military Families (PDF)
- Deployment kits for kids will be available through Military OneSource beginning March 30. The kit features kid-friendly postcards that can be mailed to a deployed enlisted person, an interactive journal with activities and writing prompts, a set of keepsake dog-tags, a stuffed animal, and the DVD, With You All the Way! Dealing With Deployment – an animated movie that provides children with information and advice during a family member’s predeployment, deployment, and reintegration. Click here for more information.
- Military families can receive free online tutoring for their children from tutor.com. Click here for more information.
- Military spouses can take free online classes at www.meditec.com. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Military Kids Connect
- Military Connection
- KidWX allows you to read and post reviews for service providers of extracurricular activities, childcare, education, enrichment and remediation programs, and health and wellness programs.